Automation is definitely on the rise, especially for the F&B and hospitality industry as consumers increasingly expect greater integration of smart technologies, the Internet of Things (IOT) and automated processes to increase efficiency while boosting customer experience. Here are some of the latest industry trends to note,
- IoT for Increased Monitoring
- The F&B industry is increasingly smarter and more tech savvy over the years. Many businesses embrace IoT as it provides a comprehensive and instantaneous monitoring system, allowing big data to be collected, analysed and customized to improve both service and business outcomes, such as reducing customer waiting time and eliminating human inefficiencies.
- Rising Demand for Self-Service
- Today, most customers are highly familiar with self servicing and online ordering from online shopping to self-checkouts at supermarkets. Thus, self-service has become a welcomed and major part of most customers’ lives, suggesting major growth and even further penetration in the years to come. Thus, to remain competitive and relevant to customers, it is important to incorporate technology and the notion of self-service into F&B, such as by offering Butterfly’s emenu and self service kiosks to better meet customers’ demands and needs.
- Automation is All the Rage
- Automation is also a rising trend today, especially for F&B businesses as it allows greater efficiency and the freeing up of staff for more essential functions. Automation can be achieved through both the emenu and kiosk system where orders are digitized and automatically transmitted, reducing communication, human error and most importantly, customer waiting time. This optimizes both the staffing model and business profits with increased productivity and overall enhanced customer experience.
In conclusion, given all the major trends pointing towards greater automation and digitization, in order for you to stay ahead in the curve, it is high time to consider Butterfly’s solutions to further increase your business profits.