In the last decade, digitization in the food industry has increasingly become commonplace as customers become attuned to technology and online ordering. Not only is automation and digitization faster, it is also more convenient and attractive, especially for customers when browsing and ordering. Thus, to remain competitive, it is important for restaurants to embrace technology by switching to a digital menu as soon as possible. Here are some key benefits on how our emenu can value add and propel your business to greater heights,
- Attractive Visual Images
- By digitizing your menu, you can now add high resolution photos of food served and update them regularly with seasonal menu changes at no additional cost. This increases the attractiveness of your food items, enticing customers to order more. Furthermore, our emenu can also be developed in multiple languages, ensuring that customer needs and preferences are well catered for.
- Increased Order Accuracy
- With our digital emenu in place, customers can send their orders directly to the kitchen reducing the chance of costly human errors. This avoids wastage while ensuring constant high customer satisfaction.
- Upsell Menu Items with Ease
- Powerful features of our emenu allows restaurants to subtly suggest and recommend customers on how certain food can be paired to form a set meal. This increases customer spending and hence business profits.
- Improved Business Revenue and Customer Experience
- With reduced errors and increased productivity where orders no longer have to be manually taken, this decreases reliance on manpower which can also be redeployed elsewhere to more value adding areas, such as providing better and quicker customer service. This reduces business costs while building a strong reputation, ensuring a superior customer experience of speedy orders and efficient service, increasing recurring customers and overall business bottom line.
With these in mind, the bottom line is that by adopting our emenu service, this will offer both significant short and long term benefits to all restaurants alike, enabling cost savings while maximizing profits.